- The first person in charge of the training center guarantees the safe operation of all work in the training center;
- Responsible for the formulation of the draft budget of the training center, accept and cooperate with the programme to audit the payment and use of all funds, and manage all the assets in the training center.
- Assist in the organization and decoration of the training center and the procurement of various materials and equipment
- Responsible for the selection and recommendation of the senior assistant manager, vocational training and youth service and the correct assessment of the above personnel; responsible for the selection and hiring and probation confirmation of other full-time team members of the training center, responsible for the performance evaluation of the full-time staff of the training center;
- Responsible for organizing the formulation of work plans for vocational training, youth service, internship and employment, submitting the Principal to approve and supervise the implementation;
- Responsible for organizing training center meetings, vocational training seminars, curriculum development, training improvement and evolution, etc.
- Responsible for the approval of various vocational training and youth service activities of the training center;
- Responsible for contact with local government, collaborating units, education authorities, consultants and other units to get their help and support; Responsible for the training center's registration, annual review or other permissions from the local authorities;
- Other tasks assigned by the Principle.
- Have passion to education industry. Identify the concept, method and target value of the foundation. Proactive, detailed oriented, reliable and strong integrity;
- Familiar with business management, school or training center’s operation and management;
- Have enterprise work experience, extensive enterprise resources, and understand course teaching;
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills, team management ability, can fully mobilize the enthusiasm of team members
- Fast Learner and good analysis skills. Ability to effectively handle multi-tasks, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Good control of time management. Detail-Oriented;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- Excellent in Excel/Word/Outlook/PPT etc.
Formal Qualifications/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree & above, with over 10+ years’ leader experience in school or training center project
- Teacher certification or with western culinary training or management experience is preferred