- Be responsible for human resources Learning, Development and Activity and other related important work, cooperate with the superior to develop various human resources work plans, and responsible for supervising the implementation of work plans.
- Be responsible for the establishment of training system, training plan and talent development plan according to the development strategies of various departments and the development needs of personnel capacity.
- Improve the institution's training and activity organizing system and process.
- Draw up annual training plan, prepare training budget, and carry out training and staff development activities as planned.
- Follow up the training records and the feedback after the training, analyze and summarize the training work, put forward reasonable suggestions on training management and curriculum improvement, and evaluate the training effect.
- Participate in the investigation and analysis of training needs, be responsible for developing, optimizing and integrating internal and external training resources, and establish standard training course system.
- According to the training needs, prepare training handouts and learning materials, collect materials, information, cases and activities related to the course, understand and effectively integrate the training content, design the training teaching method, ensure the professionalism and vitality of the training content, and ensure that the training method is in line with the learning habits of employees.
- Be responsible for creating multi-channel, multi-form and multi-content daily activities, festivals and cooperative activities, including the planning, organization and implementation of activities;
- Be responsible for collecting, sorting out, analyzing and giving feedback of activity data, and submitting activity effect evaluation report.
- Provide support for the construction of overall cultural construal and departmental subculture.
- Take responsibility for /participate in projects and other tasks within the HR field as assigned.
- Have a strong interest in charity and social organizations, and hope to work with them.
- Finish the daily work independently to the guidance of superior.
- Be able to work with diverse personalities, cultures and situations and use network to connect people.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and work under high pressure.
- Strong initiative, integrity and good judgment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;.
- Strong leadership competence and yet a good team-player.
- Fluent written and verbal Mandarin and English to work in an English-speaking environment.
- Excellent in Excel/Word/Outlook/PPT, especially in PPT.
Formal Qualifications/ Experience
- Bachelor degree or above degree in Human Resource, Public Administration, Business Administration, Psychology or related.
- At least 3 years working experience in Human Resource, and excellent in Learning, Development and Activity, working experience with multinational companies or charity organizations is a plus.
- Be familiar with the internal and external training resources and processes, have a certain cooperative relationship with training institutions, and have rich experience in training implementation and process management.
- Be experienced in planning, organizing and implementing corporate cultural activities.
- Have a certain understanding of public welfare industry.